Purchasing a permit
- €12 / 3 h
- €18 / day
- €90 / week
All persons under 18 years of age receive a 50% discount on the permits and persons under 15 years of age are allowed to share the same fishing quota, with the permission of their parent or legal guardian. The family permit costs twice as much and its fishing quota is twice as large.
Where to purchase A permit
You can pay licences using the most common payment methods in the online store (verkkokauppa.eraluvat.fi).
Metsähallitus' fishing permits may also be purchased by phone. The service is open on
weekdays from 9 AM to 4 PM.
With the Eräluvat app, you can purchase angling permits easily and quickly. You can pay with a debit or credit card. Read the instructions for using the app.
As of 1 January 2020, mobile permits are no longer available. This is due to mobile network operator’s decision not to provide the current service anymore.
Permit terms for the areaCalendar year. Fishing is not allowed 10.6. 00:00-12.6. 15:00 (Angling Day 2021)
- Once you have finished fishing, you must submit a catch report at www.tuikki.fi. All caught and released fish must also be reported.
- The use of all types of artificial lures (lure, pilk, fly) is permitted. The use of natural baits (grubs, shrimp, bait paste, etc.) is also permitted.
- Each angler may use one rod and line, which must remain within the angler's reach at all times (max 2 metres away!). Leaving a rod to fish by itself is prohibited.
- Scuba fishing and harpoon fishing are prohibited.
- The use of a boat or flotation device is prohibited.
Catch quotas and catch reports
|3 hour permit||1 salmonid|
|Day permit||3 salmonids / day|
|Week permit||2 salmonids / day|
Note! In permits other than the week or family permit, the catch quota is max 3 salmonids / day regardless of permit type.
Catch sizes and protection periods
Fishers must observe the catch sizes and protection periods mandated in the Fishing Decree.
Services in the area
There is a campfire site and a cooking shelter in the area.
Catch-sized rainbow trout is stocked into the waters every 2-3 weeks between May and September. During the winter season plantings are conducted once or twice.